December Recommendations: SPARKLING WINES AND CHAMPAGNE
1) Segura Viudas Brut Reserva. It tastes of baked apples with smoky notes!!
2) Adami Prosecco. With a hint of sweetness it makes great cocktails like mimosa. $12
3) Pacific Rimâ€™s Sparkling Riesling fromWashington State. Youâ€™ve got to experience this zingy lime infused sparkler. $15.
4)The Laurent Perrier Brut. Quite delicate, but full of mouthwatering citrus. This is definitely a crowd-pleaser, everyone who attended my class at the Alliance Francaise cultural center downtown loved it. $35
5) Bollinger Special Cuve Brut is James Bonds favorite. If you like a rich, nutty style, this is really hard to beat. $70
6) Besserat de Bellefon Brut Rose "Cuvee des Moines". It keeps you coming back for more with flavors of strawberries and cr¨me. $55.
7) Laurent Perrier Brut Rose. is the best selling Rose Champagne in the world. Itâ€™s a full bodied rose with brioche notes.
For more info contact Megan Wiig email@example.com